The last time we had family pictures done with Mike's family was in fall of 2011. Looks like I didn't blog the photos, but they made it into my photo book, so everything is good. You can see how little everyone one was. My little Adam had squishy cheeks.
We were supposed to do pictures last fall, but the weather turned cold and Covid cases increased. We decided to postpone until spring, which allowed me to change the wardrobes/color schemes. I love how pictures turn out, but I'd be lying if I said they don't stress me out a bit. I found a photographer that had been mentioned in a community group. She did an okay job, and got some good shots, but we didn't like any of the family ones. She didn't tell us where to stand and it all look disjointed. I really wanted a new wall picture, so I made yet another photo session with a new photographer. I'll put highlights from each. It's hard to not post every single great pic.
and we went back for yet another photo session. This time just focusing on the groups. We got the pictures we wanted and everyone survived. ;)



































No comments:
Post a Comment