Friday, October 23, 2020

Goblin Valley with the Stewarts and Millers

 The last time we went to Goblin Valley with my sister and her crew was...not the best. We love Goblin Valley, so we talked them into going in the fall when the weather would be better. It was! We found a fantastic spot that had two little mini canyons. We used one of them for playing, and the other for shooting guns. 







On the gun side the kids had fun shooting 22s and Steven's bb gun and Dave brought his AR out as well. They had some good targets set up with weighted soda cans. The kids, both little and big, had a lot of fun. (I'll add more when I get more from the men) Dave brought his AR15 and the kids took turns shooting it. I didn't shoot it, but my dad did, which was a surprise. I wowed them all with my .22 shooting skills. ;)








The kids favorite part besides the campground was going into Goblin Valley. We played some Hoodoo Hide and Seek and wandered around exploring. Mike brought out his drone and took some cool shots. 








We hiked Little Horse Canyon again and afterwards figured we'd probably seen all there was to see. I took a picture of the kids on a tree we'd taken one on before. I couldn't figure out why it seemed so much harder, and then I looked up the old one and realized they were in a different spot. Oops!






Here are a couple of the videos Mike shot with his drone


I'm grateful I'm able to talk my family into driving long distances to hang out with us. Thankfully, they all love the Utah desert. 


No comments: