Thursday, September 26, 2019

Audrey is 11 months old

Sniff, sniff... Seriously. I've never been the sentimental mom that cried when my kids went to school, but I actually get sad when Audrey gets older. I guess it's the fact that Audrey is for sure my last, or maybe I'm getting sentimental in my old age, but I legit get sad now when she turns another month.

Enough about me though, Princess Audrey has had a busy month. By busy, I mean she never stops. Ever. She loves to explore and nothing is safe. We have to re-baby proof everything. Some of her favorite things are taking out books, throwing said books down the stairs, reading books, "helping" to unload the dishes, eating cat food, helping me change the laundry, climbing up and down stairs and yelling at us at dinner time when we aren't giving her food fast enough.









She even "helped" the librarians at the Junior High during the book fair. So helpful!



A couple pictures of Volcano Baby







Can you guess what she's doing in this picture? ;)






I had to spend a lot of time at the PH schools during the fall fundraiser. Audrey usually came with me and was very popular. This kid kept saying how cute she is and then asked to hold her. It was really helpful and he watched her the next time I had to go to the HS. 


Audrey may not talk yet, but she seems to understand quite a bit. When I say "gentle", she immediately slows her hands and is softer with the cats. 

Here are her "official" pictures. Getting her to stay still is a slight challenge these days. 







Happy 11 months baby princess! We sure do love you!


No comments: