Friday, August 9, 2019

Happy Birthday Erik!

Six years. It has been six years since our sweet Erik was born and passed away. This is the year he would have entered kindergarten. That fact has been hard. He'd be an adorable kindergartner. To celebrate his life we went to visit him and had cheesecake. It still counts as cake. We didn't attend our usual movie theater since Audrey isn't that into movies yet. We took he and Lilly some flowers and just hung out. On the way there we listened to the CD the funeral home gave us from his service. I'm so glad we have it. It is always comforting to hear Bishop Pearce's words. The waiting sucks, but I'm grateful every single day knowing that he's ours. We love our sweet angel Erik!







Adam found a Swig gift card in the bushes. I figured it was useless, but checked for him. It had $20. I thought that was a little too much to just claim, so I contacted Swig and they told him to keep it. He was a happy boy!

No comments: