I never like to take pregnancy pics, but would take some when I wore a shirt my sister gave me so I thought I'd include them occasionally for posterity purposes.
I made frozen dinners a couple times with my sister Kristal. We wanted some more, but I was worried about Audrey coming early. Mike went and our friend Shane Hudson went with him. They were very popular.
I bought this just in case Audrey came early. She didn't, but I'm still counting her as his gift for the next few years. ;)
Another "I don't fit into anything anymore" picture. :)
We took the kids to Classic Skating during a break. Amelia came with us. They had fun while Mike and I sat around and read books.
I always get a kick out of watching Mike watch sports. He is able to yell so loud they hear his support. (or wrath)
It was decade day at the boy's school and my mind of course always goes to neon 80's. Steven mentioned grunge and I remembered my Jr High days of 90's grunge. (I was actually more gangsta, but still...)







No comments:
Post a Comment