First up, tired Mike. He had the day off and went with me to my 27 week appt, but needed a nap. He's such a hard worker, we're all very lucky to have him.
Adam was chosen as his school's IB Student of the Month in the area of Knowledgeable. He was very proud of himself and we were very proud of him. He not only wanted it up on the wall, but asked that it not be taken down. (It's October 14th and it's still up) :)
We went for a walk at night and the boys acted like monkeys. Not unusual, but they are cute.
The pet store had another scale and tails thing and we took Steven for a little while. We didn't have hours to spend like last time, but he was pleased.
Kristal came over on her birthday to hang out, so I had a great excuse to make a cake. Happy Birthday Kristal!
Mike and the boys came up with a new game/wrestling style. They wear shorts and put their arms into them so they're hunched over and then they battle. Sarah and I were content to just watch. ;)
We took the kids to the library and Mike found the perfect place to "read".
We had a nice hail storm so the boys had to run around in it.
We didn't get to celebrate with Amelia on her actual birthday, so we had her birthday soon after and I got to make yet another chocolate cake. (I kind of like Texas sheet cake if you can't tell)
Sarah and I went to see the Newsies play at the Hale Center Theater. It was a fun date night.
I made these cute matching outfits for Audrey and the Berry baby that will be born in the new year. My friend Kathleen helped me with the onesie. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment