On Wednesday we hiked up Diamond Head. I was disappointed we didn't get to do it when we took the kids a few years ago, so this was one of the main things I wanted to do. I'm glad we did it, but once was enough. The view was nice, but Manoa Falls was prettier. The highlight of Mike's day was probably watching a playoff game in our hotel room. I got some serious wife points for allowing it. ;)
On Thursday we planned on hiking to Lulumahu Falls. It was supposed to be a fairly short and easy hike. Unfortunately, it had rained a lot the previous night, so we didn't get too far on the trail before we had to turn back. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and eating good food.
It was a great trip, and we were grateful we were able to do it. Thank you to my parents for leaving their pets and watching them for the week!








No comments:
Post a Comment