Steven started out his day with a breakfast of his choice. He wanted things he could pop in his mouth, so he has a bowl of strawberries, cashews, cookie bites and some ice cream and syrup since it was his birthday.
On Sunday we had his birthday dinner and party at the Starley's. I really need to get in the habit of taking group photos. I never realize it until I go to blog it. Steven requested chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It was rich, but delicious.
Steven is such a joy to have around. He's still our early riser and wakes up ready to go the second he's up. He's a sweet big brother and still lets Adam sleep in his room. He is very compassionate and if he feels there's an injustice happening then he makes sure to point it out to us. He continues to be incredibly social. I hear, "Oh I just love Steven", a lot from all of the adults he comes in contact with. He is about 4' 5 1/2 " of pure, super energetic love. He's started reading the Harry Potter series, but his favorite books are the Yugioh dueler books. He likes to listen to Imagine Dragons, Linkin Park and 21 Pilots. (Their clean songs) We feel grateful daily that we get to be the parents of this awesome kid. We love you Dude!






No comments:
Post a Comment