Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas in Colorado

In November we visited Erik's grave and brought a live tree to decorate. We're going to plant it in our backyard when it gets warmer and make it an annual tradition for as long as we have space. We also decorated our "Erik Tree" with lights. I loved looking out my window and seeing it.


It was my parents year to have us for Christmas. We couldn't take my car, so we somehow managed to fit all of us along with Christmas in Mike's car. We couldn't fit Adam's "poop" emoji, so he got it early. (He didn't mind)

Here are some pictures from Christmas morning.


Cool matching PJ's
The kids had a lot of fun playing with cousins. Sarah couldn't resist the opportunity to try on my wedding dress. It fits her a little better each year. (Which totally stinks)

Here is our Christmas card this year. When I put it together I realized a lot of our cute family pictures had foster kids in them, so we couldn't use them. Next year I'll have to kindly exclude them. :)



No comments: