This has been a great snow year for Utah. We have gotten A LOT, which is fantastic because we're in a continual drought and last years snow fall stunk. (Not being negative, just stating facts) We got an especially great snow storm a few weeks ago so we decided to make a family of snowmen. Our neighbors next door came out to play and made their own. After I posted this picture some friends mistook our Erik snowman for a new baby announcement. I hadn't even thought of that, but it made sense. I let them know my baby factory was closed. :)
Adam started making a snowman base but it got so big he decided to leave it where it was and name it "Bobby". He loved Bobby and kept adding to him until he succomed to the elements.
The eyes and mouths were made of suckers so they were the targets of numerous tastes. I even caught a little one out there a couple days later helping himself to the goods.
No comments:
Post a Comment