Monday, August 24, 2015

First day of school

Not only did we have one first day of school, this year we had THREE. First up was Sarah and Steven's first day of 4th and 2nd grade at Foothills Elementary. Adam had been accepted at Providence, so it wasn't his first day yet. It's a little bright on our front porch, so we now take them in our back yard so we don't blind the kids.




A day or two after school started we found out Steven had FINALLY been accepted to Providence Hall. He got a second first day of school. (Lucky kid!) He didn't mind the switch and it was great that he gets to walk to school.


Kindergarten starts a week after the older grades, so it was FINALLY Adam's turn to go to school. He was pretty excited. (and adorable) His teacher was Mrs. Cooley, who we all loved.







 I'm not in as many pictures, so I thought I'd post the proof of my being there. ;)


No comments: