Sunday, June 7, 2015

Adam's preschool graduation

Last Thursday Adam "graduated" from Little Learners Academy. That means he'll be starting kindergarten in the fall. That means he'll be going to school every day. Most days he threw a fit about going to preschool, even though he liked it, so hopefully kindergarten goes okay. I'm going to miss having him home with me.

A few weeks ago we went with his class to the planetarium.



Here is Adam's adorable class picture. Seriously, we made a cute kid!


Here are a couple pictures from his graduation. Adam has so much personality! I baby him a lot, but he's a really smart little big boy.


Here is Adam receiving the "Mr. Spunky" award. Miss Leslie and Miss Aubrey loved Adam and all of his "spunk".

I should have written down this kids name. He chased Adam out into the parking lot asking for a picture.

Here is some video from his performance. My phone was acting really weird so I didn't get the whole thing.




No comments: