The kids decided they wanted to play basketball this year. Sarah was on the fence until she found out you get free tickets to a Jazz game for participating.
As I was writing this post I realized I didn't take enough pictures of them playing. They both played with kids their own age.
We arrived promptly at 9 AM for Steven's last game only to find out that it had started at 8 AM. (there goes this years "Mother of the Year" award!) Thankfully we caught Steven's coach on his way out so we could get his trophy and pictures.
Thankfully we made it to Sarah's game. Sarah was a timid player, but she worked really hard on her dribbling throughout the season and had a lot of fun playing.
On March 10th we all get to the Jazz game together. Mike still can't get the kids to sit down and watch a game on TV, but we'll work on it. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment