This year we got to enjoy not one, but TWO adorable Christmas programs. Mike came home on December 16th, which was just in time for Steven's program in the morning of the 17th. Hearing Steven sing is such a pleasure of mine because he has a lot of energy, a cute smile and his little voice is just.... I just remembered I let Sarah take most of the pictures....oops! Just imagine him in cute antlers, singing loudly, smiling and swaying from side to side. :)
Sarah's kindergarten was really cute as well. It was much different than her preschool performances. She's only six, but she seems to be growing up so quickly. I was looking forward to seeing some art they'd created for a slide show, and to see her recorded speaking part, but they were having computer problems. I can't wait to watch the video, because I spent most of the time out in the hall with Adam. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment