Friday, October 29, 2010

My Baby's having a baby!

Well, technically it isn't My baby, but it's my baby sister, which is close. :-) My little sister Ashley got married in January, and she and her hubby are expecting a little girl at the end of January/early February. I am SO excited!

Last weekend my other two sisters in Colorado, Becky and Jessica, threw her a baby shower. I wouldn't normal drive 8+ hrs each way with three kids to attend a baby shower, but it's not only her first, I also got to unload SEVEN bags of baby clothes. (that is only from birth-24months)

The shower was at my sister's friends home, which was very beautiful. It was catered and Mike got to watch the Utah game while sitting in a giant hot tub. I always love a chance to see my family, since it only happens a few times a year.

Congrats Ashley!

My baby (sister)


My four lovely sisters, Jessica, Kristal, Ashley, Becky and Me


Ash and Her Hubby Dave and Me and Ash



My mom decided to take six of the grand-kids shopping by herself and they all came back with new outfits. How do you solve the "Grandma will give me everything" syndrome? :-)



Mike took each of the kids canoeing on the lake and then relaxed in the jacuzzi.


2 comments:

Jes said...

oh my goodness - congrats to Ashley!! So exciting! And, you don't solve the "grandma will you give me everyting" syndrome. Shelbie will be nine in Feb, and up until then will be the only girl in our family. Grandma has her pretty spoiled!!! Josh's new baby daughter is due ON Shelbie's birthday, so she'll finally have a girl cousin, but I doubt she'll be any less spoiled! It's what Grandmas do!!!

Cam said...

Hey don't worry about Grandma, now that I just got back from a "leadership" class in Singapore, I have refined my leadership philosophy to quit my job and Grandma full time. Ha! The best is yet to come:)