I was at Hobby Lobby buying fabric for a gift for my sister when Sarah spotted fabric with ballerinas. She insisted we make her soon to be born cousin Isabella a blanket with it. I told her it was too old for her, but I'd make her some pj pants and bought the fabric. This was on Wednesday. On Thursday she started insisting I make them. She reminded me that I made them with the Young Women, so it would be really quick and easy. I started the process, and she checked in on me every 15 minutes to see how far I'd gotten. She wouldn't let me quit until they were finished a couple hours later. :-)
Here is the final product. I'm sure she'll be wearing them everyday for a while. She won't let me wash them, because the fabric has sparkles, and she's worried about them falling off. (the poses were all her)
If you look closely you'll notice that the ballerina's on one leg are upside down. I wanted to save some fabric to make pj bottoms for her doll, so I turned one of the legs upside down not even thinking about the effect on the pattern. Thankfully Sarah doesn't mind at all.
This is one of her bff's Lillian. They are in dance together and love to match their outfits when possible.
1 comment:
cutest ever...you're the best mom Liz, seriously!
Post a Comment