Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Two Months Adam!



It feels like I just barely blogged his first month of life, and now Adam is TWO MONTHS. Time really is flying. Some days I lay in bed and wonder what I accomplished, since my house doesn't seem much cleaner and I didn't read as much as the kids wanted. Sigh...I really don't want time to fly by. I just wish I had the energy to go, go, go all day long.

But, back to Adam. He is such a sweet little boy. He has started to smile a lot of make sweet noises, and it melts my heart every time. He was fussy today, because we'd been out and about all day, so I just held him and he was happy. I'm grateful for the time I get to just hold him. The one on one time decreases a little with each child, but I'm trying to give each kid their own mommy time.

Back to Adam. :-) He had his two month check-up and weighs 11 lbs 10 oz, which is 50th% and is 23 3/4 inches in length, which is 80th%. It looks like he'll be tall and skinny like his dad. :-)

He isn't sleeping for long stretches at night, but is a good napper during the day. He has the perfect morning nap schedule from 9:30-11:30 allowing me to take him to the gym asleep in his carrier and he sleeps until we get home. YAY!

His siblings are still great with him. Sarah always wants to hold him, and Steven likes to lay down by him. Steven has been struggling with attention and fits lately, but he's still always sweet to Adam.

Here he is going down the slide for the 1st time. You might notice that Sarah has resurrected Roo, but that's a whole new story.


We're so grateful for our little guy!

No comments: