There are many things we do for love, and for me, fishing is one of them. :-) Yesterday we took the kids to a pond in Herriman with their little kid poles. Steven was completely content casting and reeling, but Sarah wasn't quite as patient. She likes to fish, but expects the fish to bite almost immediately. There was a dead fish not far from where we were sitting and Steven REALLY wanted to catch it. Yuck! :-)We didn't go at a great time and thus didn't catch any fish, but it was a fun little trip.
The fishing trip made me chuckle. I am like your Steven. I love casting over and over. Though I am like you. I don't know if I would ever choose fishing as a family outing. Our kids don't even have fishing poles!
1 comment:
The fishing trip made me chuckle. I am like your Steven. I love casting over and over. Though I am like you. I don't know if I would ever choose fishing as a family outing. Our kids don't even have fishing poles!
Post a Comment