Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sarah Starley Photography

Sarah really enjoys taking pictures. Whenever she gets a hold of the camera there is always an artistic surprise waiting for me. Tonight there were 160 pics on our sim card and 80% were from Sarah. Here are a few examples.

We have the self portrate selection





The, "I love my feet" photographs. The other day she was walking down the hall taking a pic at each step.





People I love pics





"Cats really are cool people!" pics



And random, yet significant pics. The thing I like most about these is that she would take 3-5 pictures of the same thing, but from different angles and depths.









She's a fun girl and I'm so grateful I'm the one that gets to be her mom. :-)

8 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Great pictures Sarah!

Amber said...

That's really cute! And she's actually not a bad photographer. Is she taking appointments yet?

Maria Ison said...

Maybe she'll become a photographer. ;) I like that idea.

The Hill's said...

That is so cute!! She took some really good pictures

andrea said...

she is lucky to have YOU as a mom!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

How do I schedule a photo shoot- I will pay her double the asking price. What talent!!

Jamie said...

She is so funny!!

Becky said...

I love finding treasures like these that Ian has taken on my camera. Those two should get together. Oh the things they could document!