Sunday, May 31, 2009

It...is...SUMMER!

I love the warm months. I love to go outside with my family and bike, hike, walk, run, swim, play and just sit and enjoy a popsicle. Here are some of the highlights from when I, or someone else, remembered a camera.

A couple weeks ago we went on a little family hike with our friends the Anderson's and Whitney's. Steven was angry that he had to be in a pack, and Sarah was jealous, so they took turns. Steven was all about climbing and throwing things (preferably himself) in the water. :-)






On Memorial Day we went up the canyon with the Anderson's and Fitch's and had a little fire and roasted marshmallows. The kids built their own "fire" and sat around instead of our real one.


I think this next set of pictures is really cute. Here is a picture of Drew and Sarah kissing when She was about 7 mo old and again on Memorial Day. Drew kissed the other girl that's looking first, so Sarah asked for one. If this keeps up I might have to talk to them, but for now, it's a cute photo op. ;-)



Last Friday we visited our good friends the Nielsen's. I was really bummed when they decided to move a whopping 30 min away because we don't see them enough. The kids had a lot of fun playing together. Come back April!!! (my friend, not the month) ;-)

2 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Our kids are SO cute. And our grand kids are going to be even cuter:).
Thanks for all of the fun times!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

What a fun summer you guys are having. I agree, I love the warm weather! It's nice to go outside without a jacket. Happy Anniversary! Glad you got to get away!