Mike hung out with the kids while I went to the store, and while I was gone Mike was a great father and gave the kids a bath. Before they got in Mike left the bathroom for a minute and when he came back Steven's head was IN the kitty litter box. He was eating it! Mike had to floss his teeth to get it all out. YUCK! Just thought I'd share. :-)
12 comments:
Disgusting! That's why you shouldn't have cats:)
That is so awesome!! Awesomely gross, that is! Gotta love boys!
Seriously? haha poor kid! but I have to say I dont know that I would be kissing him for awhile!
Seriously, if it's gross, dangerous or off limits he is ALL over it. A whole new world in the kid department. And Rose, I can't keep my puckers off his cute face no matter what he ate. Seriously though, just thinking about it makes my mouth feel gritty. YUCK!!!
Gross! That sounds like something Carson would do. He ate a beetle once and I could hear it crunching in his mouth. Also, I could see a leg hanging out of his mouth. I about died. I think the kitty litter just one upped that one though!! Kelli and I got our pj's from Shopko around Christmas. I think you can get them at Target as well. That is what we will be wearing, I think for bunco night. I have some Valentine's pj's I might wear.
GROSS!!! Mike you are the BEST babysitter ever!!!!
Jamie, Mike wants to know if you want him to watch your kids. he's always willing to help out when needed. :-)
Oh barf. Kids are so gross aren't they? And yet, you still kissed him goodnight, right? Kind of like little fingers that go in the toilet still get kissed if they get shut in a door.
ha ha- just read your other comments, and yah, GO MIKE!
Isn't it amazing how boys babysitt? Somehow kids get into EVERYTHING when dad's watching them. Hopefully it was all cleaned up by the time you got home.
Mike, you're on!! However, Ayden WILL keep you in line, so nothing disgusting happens:)
Tell Mike that Trevor is going to call child service. Just kidding that is so funny and icky at the same time. Those are the funny things that you will remember his entire life. Just think if you ever want to embarrass him you will know just what story to tell!!
Hey, at least he didn't eat his big sister's poop.
Post a Comment