Monday, January 5, 2009

American Idol- Starley Style

Mike bought me a keyboard for Christmas, and the kids have been putting it to good use. Every morning Sarah asks if I want to listen to music, and them procedes to turn on "Twinkle, Twinkle..." and let it play over and over again. Here are the two young stars performing a duet. :-)

10 comments:

Cam said...

Grandma Bonk's little proteges

Rose said...

haha that is so cute!

andrea said...

i love it!! :) you have some rising stars in your family Liz! ;)

The Oldroyd's said...

That is very cute!

Jen said...

that's awesome! I love it!

The Hill's said...

Haha they are so cute

Jamie said...

Aww, they are the cutest! Maybe they will make a lot of $$$ in a few yrs and they can take care of their parents:s

Merrills said...

That's super cute! Thanks for coming to visit us last weeks it was really good to see you guys. Sarah is so freaking cute and I cant believe how big Steven is. You have a very cute family.

The Parks said...

That is great! I wish I sang as good as your little boy. Carson enjoyed watching the video clip too! You're kids are so cute.

April and JJ said...

That's great! I love Steven's singing. There's nothing like a slobber covered mic when it's the aftermath of listening to your little monkey sing.